Welcome to NOVABLOCK.COM (NOVABLOCK). Please read the following Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) carefully. If you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) check “I agree” button or view or use these services, it will be deemed that you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service and all its additional terms. If you don’t accept the limitation of the Term of Service, please do not view or use the services.
Besides, we hope you can review this term regularly to ensure you have acknowledged the terms and conditions which apply to your viewing and utilizing. The terms and the additional terms are available for you to be viewed, and so to utilize any services which we provide, including but not being limited in the website: https://www.novablock.com/(hereinafter referred to as “net services”) and the mobile application (“mobile application service”, net services collectively, called “Service”). This Term will still be in effect if you sign other related protocol, which is the product provided by NOVABLOCK. If you represent any organization, you announce and promise: (a) This organization is the lawful one which conforms to the local laws and regulations. (b) You have the right to accept this Term as its representative, if you infringe the Term, this organization will agree to be responsible for your behavior.
I. MODIFICATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
NOVABLOCK will keep the rights of changing or revising the contents of the services at any time, including but not being limited to any policies or rules. We will publish the revised terms on this website, and list “the latest updating” date on the top of terms or send notifications to the registering email which the user has provided, or by any other methods. Any revise will be constantly effective while NOVABLOCK launches the website update or revises the statement. You give up the rights of receiving this sort of notifications related to the revisions. And continue using our website, means you have accepted this sort of revision.
II. ACCOUNT SECURITY
You must be responsible for the confidentiality of your NOVABLOCK email ID, username and password, and all activities (including but not limited to information disclosure and posting, online click to agree or submit various rules and agreements, online agreement renewal or purchasing services, account settings, etc.) occurred under your NOVABLOCK email ID, username and password.
- If anyone uses your NOVABLOCK nickname and password without authentication or any other situations that violate the secrecy rules. You will inform us immediately.
- Ensure that you will strictly adhere to the web/services’ security, authentication, configuration and operation strategies or procedure.
- Ensure that you leave our website/services in the right steps for finishing every online period. We cannot and will not be responsible for any of your losses due to you violating the Term. You will comprehend that it needs a reasonable time for us to take actions according to your requirements. We will not undertake any responsibilities to the consequences (including but not limited to any of your losses) occurred before we take actions.
NOVABLOCK personnel will never ask the User to disclose his/her password. Any message the User receives or website that he/she visits that asks for the password, other than the NOVABLOCK site, should be reported to NOVABLOCK.
III. USER INFORMATION
- After registration or activation, you should follow the laws and regulations to provide and update your information on time correctly according to the page reminder, to make it authentic, timely, complete and accurate. If we have the rational reason to suspect the error, inauthenticity, out of date or incomplete data of your provided information, we have the rights of sending the inquiry or request you to amend, or directly deleting the related information, even suspend or shut down to provide part of or all services. We will not undertake any responsibilities. And you will suffer any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences.
You should fill in and update the contact information you provided, like email address and so on, for the convenience of efficiently contact from us or other users to you. If we cannot contact you through these, which leads to any losses or increasing fees, you should suffer them completely. You have acknowledged and agreed, you have the obligation to keep your contact information available, if any modification or updates needed, you should follow our requirements to operate.
- You have acknowledged and agreed, that we have the authority of providing the essential information, including the user information you have provided to us and operation or transaction records, to the government if it is requested. If you are suspected of infringing on the intellectual property rights of others, we also have the right of providing the necessary identity information to the right holders in the initial judgment of the alleged violation.
IV. SERVICE USAGE SPECIFICATION
- In the process of using this Service in NOVABLOCK, you promise to obey the following regulations: all your behaviors in the process of using this Service should comply with the normative documents such as the national laws, regulations, and others, and the regulations and requirements of our rules, do not violate the public interest or public morals, do not harm the legitimate rights and interests of others, do not evade tax payable, do not violate these provisions and related rules . If you violate the foregoing commitments and have any legal consequences, you shall bear all legal liabilities by yourself and ensure that we are free from any losses. Commercial use of any data on NOVABLOCK is not permitted, including but not limited to the use of data displayed on NOVABLOCK without our prior written consent through any methods other than reproduction, dissemination, etc. Do not use any equipment, software or routines to intervene or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of NOVABLOCK. You must not take any actions which would result in an unreasonably large data overload added to NOVABLOCK’s network devices.
- You have acknowledged and agreed, that we reserve the right of making a unilateral determination if you have violated the commitment above, to process or terminate providing services considering the results of unilateral determination, without your consent or informing you in advance. We have the right of publicizing your alleged violation or breach of contract and the measures we have taken against you on NOVABLOCK if we have confirmed that you have violated the law or infringement by the legal instrument of the state administration or the judicial authority, or if we believe that your behavior is suspected of violating the provisions or suspected of violating the laws and regulations. We have the right of removing the information that is suspected of violating the law or allegedly infringing on the legal rights of others or in violation of these terms or laws and regulations without informing and will punish in accordance with the relevant regulations. We have the right to unilaterally determine whether your behavior, including the actions you have committed in NOVABLOCK, or those that you have not implemented in NOVABLOCK but have affected NOVABLOCK and its users, has constituted a breach of this Term, and make the related punishment accordingly. You should keep all the evidence related to your behavior and you should undertake the negative consequences of not being able to provide sufficient evidence. About any of your behavior of suspecting the breach of promise has caused damage to any third party, you should be responsible for all legal liabilities by yourself and ensure us to be protected against losses or increase in costs. If you are suspected of violating the relevant laws or the provisions of these Terms, causing us to suffer any losses, or being subject to any third-party claims, or being penalized by any administrative department, you shall compensate us for the losses and/or expenses incurred, including reasonable attorney fees.
V. USER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The User has the right to enter and use the site and services, as long as he/she agrees to and actually complies with the Terms of Service. By using the site, the User agrees to accept and comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
- The User acknowledges that it is the user’s responsibility to read the entire Terms of Service carefully before using the site or any of the services provided by NOVABLOCK.
- The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the services.
- Users may not maliciously register an account of NOVABLOCK website by any methods, including but not limited to multiple account registration for profit, speculation, cashing, and award. Users should not steal another user’s account. If the user violates the above provisions, we have the right to directly take all necessary measures, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, suspending or sealing up the user’s account, canceling the benefits derived from the violation, and even prosecuting the user's legal liability through litigation.
- It is forbidden for users to use NOVABLOCK in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Users may not engage in any commercial activities in the name of the Site without our authorization or permission, nor may they use NOVABLOCK as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
- Nothing in the Terms of Service excludes or limits the liability of the User for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, breach of terms implied by operation of law, or any other liability which may not by law be limited or excluded.
VI. TERMINATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- The User may terminate the Terms of Service, and close his account at any time, following the settlement of any pending transactions.
- If any of the following situations occurred, we have the right of cutting off or terminating the services, we provide without informing.
- According to the laws and regulations, you should submit the real information, but the personal information you provide is not true, or it is inconsistent with the information while registration and without providing any reasonable proofs;
- You violate the relevant laws and regulations or this Terms;
- In accordance with the provisions of the laws or the requirements of the competent authority;
- For security reasons or other necessary situations.
- You can shut down your account at any time. You are still obligated to perform your obligations to any pending transaction. Besides, you will be responsible to us for any costs incurred prior to shutting down. We may also terminate your account at any time at our sole discretion after informing you by email or other methods. We may shut down your access to services if you are suspected of failing to comply with this Term, constitute unacceptable fraud or administrative risk to us, or if you provide us with false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information. We will not be liable for any losses caused by our termination or the suspension of your account.
- User agrees, according to the provisions of this Term, the provisions of laws, regulations and legal documents, the requirements of the government in accordance with the administrative powers and the circumstances that we believe that the user's account may be at risk according to their own judgment, for the security of user’s account and the internal cryptocurrencies, we have the right to freeze all or part of account under user’s name, which means to temporarily shut down part of or all permissions of operating the account. When the freeze occurs, if the user applies for the thawing of the account, we have the right to determine discretely whether it is allowed all or part of the thawing according to the reasons for the above-mentioned freezing by considering of this regulation.
VII. FORCE MAJEURE
If NOVABLOCK is unable to perform the services outlined in the Terms of Service due to factors beyond its control including but not limited to an event of Force Majeure, change of law or change in sanctions policy NOVABLOCK will not have any responsibility to the User with respect to the services provided hereunder and for a time period coincident with the event.